Thursday, December 23, 2010

September 2, 2010: The Annual Timpanogos Storytelling Festival

This is one of our favorite weekends of the year! But this year was an extra special treat. We had heard from several people that our picture was in the paper. I hadn't seen it and didn't think much of it. Then I received a text from Carma telling me that she was so excited for me to see the program. I thought she was referring to the people performing. Lo and behold, I got off the shuttle to be greeted by her with a stack of the printed program--only to see that we were on the cover of it! It made me miss Ian because he was pictured as well and I know how much he loved the festival.

We weren't going to be able to really participate this year due to financial constraints, but Carma was kind enough to share her extra tickets with us, so we got to go on Saturday and spend the day there, and then meet up again for Laughin' Night. I love the festival so much. I love seeing my kids laugh. I love seeing them fully engaged in the stories. It truly is one of my most favorite weekends.

No comments: