Thursday, December 23, 2010

September 18, 2010: Overnight with the Griesemer Kids

Many, many years ago, my kids were babysat by the Griesemers and their kids. Now it's time for us to return that favor to them. We were given the opportunity to watch Chris' kids overnight since Kim needed to serve in the temple. It has been a long time since we've been solely responsible for little ones (other than our own--who aren't so little anymore), so I was a little nervous. But Ellie is so good with little kids that I knew she would be a true asset.

Everything went well. They loved the dogs. No one got hurt. They ate what they were supposed to. From my Facebook status of the day, you can see really how things went: Have the pleasure of hosting my nephew's little ones for the night. Score: Ellie and Dallin asleep by 7:45; Piper Jo didn't nap and still awake.



(These pictures were taken another time when we were babysitting up at their home.)

No comments: