Thursday, December 23, 2010

October 20, 2010: Mistaken Identity and Baseball

The craziness of the week continues. One of my young women needed to perform a solo in her high school choir class. She asked if I would accompany her, so I juggled it in amongst all my other activities throughout the day. I got there about 45 minutes early, so I visited with some of the youth in the ward and Maggie and her friends during lunch. Afterwards, I met her in her class to run through the number one more time. Then, I just sat on one of the stairs awaiting her turn. As soon as we finished, her teacher came up to me and said, "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I just thought you were a new student in the school auditing the class." Thanks for the good genes, Mom and Dad!

The other thing that is taking over our lives right now are the baseball playoffs. But unfortunately, that came to an end tonight. It has been one heck of a ride, and a great activity for the family to enjoy together.

No comments: