Thursday, December 23, 2010

November 13, 2010: Sadie Hawkins Meets Phineas and Ferb

Maggie wasn't going to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance at Mtn. View, but it's her senior year! She hadn't gone to any of the others and I really wanted her to go to one. She went with her friend, Tucker. The next hardest part was deciding what famous couple to go as. Everything I offered didn't seem to be accepted with much enthusiasm. So I went home and made dinner. I was texting her options when, lo and behold, "Phineas and Ferb" came on the TV. And as an angel appearing from heaven, it came to me: Candice and Jeremy. The offer was accepted and here they are!

Other couples in their group included Calvin and Susie (Calvin & Hobbes) and Prince Charming and Cinderella (the ones in the black t-shirts).





Maggie's costume was perfect--and the hair coloring will be remembered by us all for as long as we own the house; the bathtub is permanently stained with the coloring.

No comments: