Saturday, August 21, 2010

May 27, 2010: Sixth Grade Graduation

The day has finally come! Ellie's (second to-) last day at Westmore Elementary! I look at her in these pictures and she looks like she's ready to graduate from junior high. The program was great, with inspirational words from all the teachers as well as a fabulous video presentation of their final year put together by Kristen Preston.

I had spent days involved with Mrs. Draper's class taking pictures to make a class yearbook. In fact, I didn't even sleep for nearly two days trying to have it ready for the day. In the end, it ended up being over 70 pages and full color! I couldn't have done it without the help of Terri Hatch who helped me when I was stuck for several hours--at 2 a.m.! I was at my wits' end when she jumped on Facebook and asked what I was doing up. She was able to help me with all the problems I was having with the printing of the book.


Ellie helping Asa Nielson (Jr.) play some prelude for the graduation ceremony.



Ellie and Emily Hatch
Natalie Hatch, Emily Hatch, and Ellie
Ellie and Mrs. (Debbie) Draper

No comments: