Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 9, 2010: Kids Castle and Yum Yum Donuts

Now that Kirsty was in town with her kids, it was time to take another trip to Kids Castle--but this time in the morning before it got too unbearably hot!

We started the day off early with a stop at Yum Yum donuts. These donuts are just what the name says: Yum Yum! There are only supermarket and Krispy Kreme donuts in Utah (at least that I've been able to find) and I miss the variety of Dunkin' Donuts. But then Chris introduced me to Yum Yum and I've been spoiled ever since. So we ate a few ourselves and then brought some to the park for Kirsty and her kids.


Ellie is so good with Everett and Gage was pretty good on his own, so we'd just track him down here and there. Kirsty stayed with baby Layla while I trailed the kids taking pictures.


















No comments: