Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 11, 2010: Hangin' with the Clawsons

One of my favorite places to visit when I get to go back to PA is the home of my nephew and his wife. They are wonderful people and have a perfect little house with two fabulous kids. When we visited this time, we were introduced to some of their wildlife: a chicken coop that Joshua tends to. Where my girls were running the opposite direction of the birds when the door was open, Joshua headed in to start feeding them. Even I got close enough to hang out with them, although I was very conscious that I might have been attacked at any time. :-)

Once they were fed, we went inside to enjoy some time in their quaint home. The girls played with the little ones while I visited with Megan and Seth. It's just such a paradise in a world of chaos. Their home and lifestyle to me are a return to a simpler time. I can't wait to visit again.
















No comments: