Monday, September 7, 2009

The 20th Annual Storytellers Festival

Since there was a scheduling conflict this year between the storytelling festival and our ward youth conference, the majority of us were only able to attend Laughin' Night on Saturday night. Always a favorite, this gives each of us the chance to sit back and laugh for a few hours. Griffin typically falls asleep or loses interest, but this year he sat captivated through the majority of the stories. And it ended with him laughing so hard I thought he was going to cry.

As I was double checking the schedule this year, I noticed a storyteller on the front page of their web site that the kids and I attended last year.

There we are on the front row! I'm hoping that next year our schedule's won't clash and we're able to attend the whole festival again.

No comments: