Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Official!

Today I was called as the second counselor in the Young Women's presidency, over the Beehives. (Finally, a life long dream to be called into YW--and stake camp director didn't count since it was nearly all administrative.)

Griffin put it all together throughout sacrament meeting, finally reaching over and asking, "Does this mean you're going to camp again?" I told him I was, bracing for the worst, and his response was, "Who will pick me up from school?" I said, "You'll be out of school by then." And then, these precious words: "Oh, okay." And that was it. With age comes wisdom, no matter what age you are.

I think I'll start a new blog for them. Come see it at http://busyasthebeehives.blogspot.com!

3 comments:

MommyRohner said...

Congratulations! YW is fun, but it's more fun to get your wednesdays back when it's all over.

leila said...

I hope your beehives realize how lucky they are to have some one so excited about the call!! Oh, and the Princess Leia outfit and Farrah hair--VERY NICE

Holly said...

Congratulations! You will be great! And I'm so happy you get to go back to camp again! :) By the way, I never commented on your Halloween post, but your costume was awesome, and I wish I could have seen you show up at the office wearing it! (What did everyone say?!) I still miss seeing you every morning, and hopefully I'll be able to stop by sometime soon for a visit. (And maybe someday you'll get to meet Tucker--if we can ever get him healthy!!!)